From warm and soothing to funny and crazy!
I am an experienced artist with a smooth, professional, and versatile voice suited to a wide variety of projects.
Warm, friendly narration
Authoritative educational and audio book reads
Wild character voices
Energetic or soothing, funny or serious
In addition, I am a professional singer/musician, with experience singing sessions in multiple musical styles.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Straight, flat mid-western
LaFontaine-style movie trailer voice
Texan - and the slower West Texan
British (formal and informal)
New Jersey / New York
Sports announcer guy (think Bob Uecker)
Exxagerated radio disc jockey voice
"Sunday Sunday Sunday" announcer
My Voice Experience
I have 30+ years of experience as an actor, 25+ years of experience as a professional singer/musician, and 15+ years of experience as a narrator/voice talent. I own a production company that provides voice work, original music, and sound design. For 6 years, I was the musical director at Ad-Libs in downtown Dallas, and I've recorded or performed for a variety of companies, organizations, and venues in California, Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and all over Texas.
I have studied voice for more than 30 years, including voiceover, narration, and singing. I began my studies at the Arts Magnet High School in downtown Dallas, and continued my studies at UNT and UTD.
My Studio Equipment
I have a PC-based digital recording studio with a couple of quiet but powerful DAWs, SONAR Producer software, and two very good microphones.
My studio is setup for voice work, but I also use it for original music and sound design.
In addition to voice work, I am a writer and editor, and a composer/producer.
I have written music for radio/TV/film/video, advertising/jingles, and for other commercial applications. I am a published writer and music journalist.
In addition, I own an indie record label, and I have a complete digital recording studio, giving me the ability to create the full spectrum of audio projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mikey Cunningham by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mikey Cunningham is a Standard subscriber.
• Mikey Cunningham was last active on Voice123 191 days ago