Multi talented, Experienced, Natural, Dialects
Versatile voice over talent. Conversational, warm, smooth voice. Experienced.
Young adult, middle age, senior, cartoon voices, dialects, and many announcer styles from mellow to over the top. Smooth.
Commercials and industrial voice over work. Voice actor for documentaries and audio books. Commercial voice over for TV, radio and non broadcast content. Character voices for video games, cartoons and film work. Voicemail, voicemail greetings, phone systems, and on-hold messages. Business presentations, training projects, podcasts and websites.
Multi talented experienced voice actor with versatile delivery and expert production skills
Many references and satisfied customers from PBS to Microsoft.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Russian, Spanish, New York dialects
My Voice Experience
Voiceover talent for:
AT&T, Honda,Microsoft, Nintendo, Biz Kids TV Show on PBS,Seattle Mariners, PBS, NBC, Paul McCartney Tour Bill Nye, Kroeger Foods, Harry And David, Bank Of America, Sargent Locks and Doors, Death Cab For Cutie, Willie Nelson, Oak Ridge Boys, TG Sheppard, Amgen, Pay pal and many more.
35 years in the business including morning radio, production, MC work, and on camera jobs.
Experienced, reliable, trusted voiceover talent with decades of experience locally and nationally. I teach voice to young talent and love to give advice to people trying to break into our business.
My Studio Equipment
Mac Pro, Sennheiser MHK 416 mic, Focusrite Liquid Channel,Presonus Firebox.
I use ProTools on the Mac side and Adobe Audition 3.0 on in Windows in my custom designed home studio.
Voice work, edit, write and interviewing skills. I string for the BBC and AP. Talk shows on KIRO FM/CBS. Breakfast With The Beatles in Seattle at KZOK and syndicated Beatles Show for Dial Global on over 300 stations.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mike West by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mike West is a Premium subscriber.
• Mike West has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours