Expressive, Natural, Real Guy, to Big Announcer
Very directable, tell him the style you want and get back multiple versions with a variety of reads to choose from. Or, monitor the session though a phone patch. You can also have Mike use his experience to suggest the read that will fit the project best.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Born and raised in Ohio. Blessed with no accent.
My Voice Experience
A pro with a huge resume. He'll take your direction or give you a variety of interpretations... natural, real guy, soft tell or hard sell. Heard on commercials for Universal Studios, McDonald's, Premiere Cruise Lines, Dollar General, Walmart, Proctor & Gamble, Home Shopping Network and Western Pacific Airlines. Network television image voice, small market local spots and even phone messages, (He's also been the ride voice on Ripsaw Falls at Universal Studios Islands of Adventure) Mike delivers copy that sells.
Extensive long form experience Mike is great with cold reads. He's done documentaries, technical and medical instruction, tour tapes, and audio books.
In addition to working with numerous directors Mike also participated in voice acting workshops with Dick Orkin. Most importantly, he has decades of experience voicing literally thousands of projects.
My Studio Equipment
Mike owns an established full service recording studio and video production company with top of the line gear. This is not a home studio in a bedroom. He voices projects using the classic Neumann U87 microphone and recording with ProTools in a custom sound studio that has also recorded dialogue for Disney, Universal, Warner Brothers, Nickelodeon, and Sony motion pictures.
Mike owns a full service recording studio and HD video production company. He can provide projects in any electronic format for web or broadcast, including complete finished audio with music & effects, ADR and even voiceover synced to your video.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mike Weber by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mike Weber is a Premium subscriber.
• Mike Weber has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours