Character specialist , Versatile, Sound Effects
My voice coach describes my voice as young sounding. I can sing and have about a two octave range. My voice is versatile and I'm able to perform animal sounds, machinery, weaponry, musical insruments, etc.
My other strength is character voices. My favorite thing to do is to create a totally original voice to fit a certain character.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Most all of the British and Austrailian accents.
German-Solder type with a big mouth, Irish/Scottish-leprechaun-like or as if telling a story, French, Native American, Itailian and kinda godfather/tough mob dude, Tagalog, Chinese (Asian), Pakistan, India
My Voice Experience
*Digital Entertainment Group- sound/voice effects for animated corporate training video. I have the finished product, it you'd like to see it.
*TabTales- Older female British accent for video game. Refer to "How Dare You!".
*Unusualmortalityevent- The Centipede; unmortevent.com. Storyteller, Southern accent.
*Prime Professional Management, Ltd- IVR telephone message.
*LightSearch3D- Female voice for children's animated museum video
*Vola Productions, Voice over narration for website designed to assist law students with studying for the BAR exam.
*Insomnia Ori Habushi- Narrator For Netafim Our Story, Simcha Blass. Unfinished rough cut- http://www.jumbomail.co.il/Downloads.aspx?sid=4C69774A796A4D655066593D
*Career Compliance- Dawn Tedesco, firstname.lastname@example.org
Three male voices for a training video. Hector (English w/Spanish accent), Bill and Alan-
*Funny App Demo Video- Rambod Rad, email@example.com
I've been a professional musician/drummer and drum teacher for about 20 years, with a decent amount of sound experience. Setting up and micing my drums as well as the whole band, has always been a part of the qualifications.
I have a Masters Degree from Fuller Seminary.
My Studio Equipment
Xenyx 802 Mixer
Blue Bird Digital/Studio Mic
Harmon Kardon CDR
Audacity Software/Windows 7
I can play and teach the drums. And have some experience as a cameraman.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Mike Victory by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mike Victory is a Standard subscriber.
• Mike Victory was last active on Voice123 290 days ago