Warm, Soothing, Calm, Everyday Guy, Broad Appeal
I have a warm and comforting voice that is ideal for soft sell commercials and narrations. I can also give you a very smooth and professional read for corporate presentations and informative topics.
Need something upbeat? I can turn it up for a hard sell voiceover that is perfect for sports or gaming.
I am also an excellent audio editor, providing professional editing techniques for post production, which includes music and effects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American, Midwest, Southern, Mexican Character Voice, Scary Character Voice, Gremlin Character Voice.
My Voice Experience
My Bachelor of Science Degree in Speech Communications paved the way for my voiceover career. I took various voice and theatre classes, and worked for the campus radio and television stations. I have been doing voiceovers ever since, accumulating 20 years of experience along the way.
I've continued to learn about the voiceover industry and fine tune my voice ever since. I recently developed my skills even more by attending a voiceover workshop with Don Cosgrove's Talent Center in St. Paul, Minnesota.
My experience includes recording various voiceovers for website presentations, slideshows, on-hold messages, commercials and promos for stations and companies around the world.
Bachelor's Degree in Speech Communications from Southwest Minnesota State University.
Don Cosgrove's Talent Center
St. Paul, Minnesota
My Studio Equipment
I currently use the following in my home studio...
Rode NT2000 Studio Condenser Mic
Grace Design M101 Mic Preamp
Focusrite Saffire PRO 24 Audio Interface
Adobe Audition 3.0 Software
Windows 7 Home Premium
Intel Core Quad Processor
64-bit Operating System
Musical background in voice and instrument.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mike Quiggle by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mike Quiggle is a Standard subscriber.
Mike Quiggle does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mike Quiggle was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mike Quiggle does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mike Quiggle was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.