Professional, Versatile, Friendly Neighbor
Mike Provost speaks accent-neutral North American English, and has a solid grasp on technical jargon. Mike can be the friendly next door neighbor, your buddy down at the bar, a college professor, the patient explainer, or the impatient guy in the checkout line behind you. He can be a skeptical dad, a serious cop, an obnoxious jokester, a geeky tech guru, or even that creepy guy in the subway car.
Mike can be that quirky character you're looking for, or the professional voice of your brand. Contact him here at Voice123, or email directly at Mike@MikeontheMic.net
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Naples, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Mike Provost
My Voice Experience
I have years of experience as a professional radio announcer, and two decades in the hospitality software industry, where I have voiced promotional videos and a full suite of e-learning for the industry's leading Property Management System.
I've voiced commercial advertising campaigns, national trade show presentations, demos for GIS mapping software, automated telephone attendants, internal training videos for healthcare providers, animated characters, and even spoken versions of sacred historical text for religious organizations.
Some of my corporate clients include Oracle, Amazon, CyberTech, I-Health, and The Stock Exchange of Thailand. Join the list! Contact me for your voiceover needs, and I'll work closely with you to ensure your project is completed quickly and to your satisfaction.
Samples of some of my work can be found on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/mike-on-the-mic/
I have a degree in Journalism, and continually take courses in vocal acting in order to hone my craft and to keep up with industry trends.
My Studio Equipment
I have a professionally equipped studio and can deliver quality results on demand.
I can sync narration and add a music track to your existing video file. What are the needs for your next corporate presentation or similar project? Let's chat!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mike Provost by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mike Provost is a Premium subscriber.
• Mike Provost was last active on Voice123 9 days ago