Radio Imaging, Narration, Commercials, TV, Trailer
English Speaking. Low Tenor to Mid Baritone. Voice Range: 21 - 55yrs old. Mike is truly a versatile talent with multiple timbres and delivery styles. From Promos to Retail, he’s your man. He does big announcer too! Authoritative, Solid, Versatile.
Seasonal characters include:
- Christmas elf
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
If you need it, I'll do my best to do it. Send me the copy and I will always provide a free custom demo.
My Voice Experience
Mike began his broadcasting career in 1988 at the age of 12. Now he can offer years of experience as an air talent, Production Director, Imaging Director and programmer, to get your message across the right way! With a very unique and fresh sounding voice, Mike offers many different "reads" and styles so you're not stuck with one sound.
In 1994 at age 19, Mike was hired as the Production Director at #1 rated WNNK fm in Harrisburg, PA. Mike produced some of the top production in the market, winning the PAB award for "Best Promotional Spot" multiple years in a row. In 1996 Mike added Imaging Director duties to his list and continued in that position until 2001 when he was moved to Cumulus Media's new sister station WWKL/HOT 92 as Assistant Program Director. Mike eventually moved to mornings on HOT 92, and in June of 2004 "retired" from the on-air chair, moved to Southern California for a couple years…hated it there, then moved one last time to Las Vegas in 2007 where Mike works full time recording voice-overs for clients all around the world from his home studio.
My Studio Equipment
Microphones - Shure KSM44 and EV RE320
Processing - Aphex 230
Processing settings - TOP SECRET
Mixdown - Mackie 1402-VLZPro
Editing - Adobe Audition
Also found in the studio:
1 Kenwood studio amp
1 MikeVoice.com mousepad (ask me how to get your own)
3 Bic pens that don't write
1 black and 1 red Sharpie
1 Swingline stapler
1 big comfy leather chair
2 huge bottles of water
and Post-It notes EVERYWHERE!
Radio station imaging is where Mike really began. If you need help with writing a killer promo or sweepers, Mike is an expert! Also, if you're just not sure how to get your message across, Mike is also an award winning commercial copywriter and producer. Including singing parody jingles and more. Just ask, you might be surprised how easy it is to bring words to life!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mike Mackenzie by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mike Mackenzie is a Premium subscriber.
• Mike Mackenzie has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours