Male, 35-50, Mid range to low. Neutral, warm, embracing with a trustworthy, spiritual quality. Confidence-inspiring with attitude. Middle Age Male, Senior Male. Friendly, African American, Black. Intelligence with passion or jaded indifference.
Good for commmercials with gravitas like banking, pharmaceuticals, religious narrations or insurance but also possesses a certain degree of versatility emitting a wry humor. Commercial grade.
Very good for promots, narrations and documentaries or presentations. Sexy and fun also in the lower (deeper) ranges.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral (American English),
My Voice Experience
Past clients include General Motors, The Oprah Winfrey Show, WXYZ-TV Detroit, Sue Marx Films, Florida Memorial University, Mental Health Care Centers of Florida, Michigan Bar Association, among others.
Experience includes commercials, on-camera industrials, industrial narrations, training films, documentary narrations.
My first commercial was a radio ad in 1971 for Thistledown Racetrack, but I didn't seriously begin working until the early 1980's.
Training includes current work with voice acting coach Marla Kirban, voice acting lessons from Miami legend Connie Zimet (recently deceased), classes at Act One Chicago). Theater major at Ohio University. Early acting classes at Karamu House (Cleveland). Classes this year with Marla, Joan Baker/Rudy Gaskins, and Rodney Saulsberry.
Ph.D. in Cultural Anthropology which I think helps with the performing by giving me insight into human motivation.
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser MD 416 microphone
M-Audio Fast Track Pro Interface
Presonus mic preamp
Mackie 1202 mixer
Beyerdynamic dt770 phones
I'm professional. This is my occupation. I'm adept at turning a project around quickly. No fuss, no drama.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mike Hudson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mike Hudson is a Standard subscriber.
• Mike Hudson was last active on Voice123 31 days ago