Guy Next Door, Character Specialist, Technical
Warm, deep, smooth, and professional, Guy next door.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Sacramento, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Animation type character voices, American male, Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites etc.
My Voice Experience
NOTE: I will have to opt out of any Pest Control, or Weed Control projects at this time, as it is a conflict of interest with my current full time client.
Currently, I create training videos, and interactive virtual training modules. I shoot, edit, voiceover, publish, and manage an Online video on demand website,and Learning Management System (LMS) with over 200 videos.
Currently I create content, and curriculum for over 1,000 users in an online e-Learning environment.
Extensive workshops at Videomaker magazine, and Voiceovers-International.
Practical experience; working at my current job for over 10 years now! I have done TONS of technical training programs, videos, and Interactive Virtual Training modules.
I have attended extensive training and workshops over the years.
My Studio Equipment
Currently in my home studio I use the following equipment;
Small 8 track USB interface, Alesis mixer, PC based computer using Adobe CS products such as Premiere, Sound booth, etc.
I have video skills and editing skills, with various industry standard software packages.
I use software such as: Adobe Sound booth, Premiere, On Location, Sony Sound Forge, and more.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Mike Furlong by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mike Furlong is a Standard subscriber.
• Mike Furlong was last active on Voice123 43 days ago