As Real and Sincere as you need, or as far from reality as you might want!
If you're looking for an experienced voice actor to breathe life into your newest project, Mike is your guy, and yes, that's me! I can bring you warm, conversational and genuine, or energized with attitude for commercials. Professional, yet not stuffy for corporate presentations. Engaging, fun storytelling for narration and promo work. Top notch characters for whatever! I'm always looking for the way to connect, and trigger an emotional response from your target audience.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
St. Louis, MO, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I'll proudly say I do the best Harry Caray ever, and the best Scooby Doo and Shaggy this side of Frank Welker! Check out my Characters Demo! Plus Dick Vitale, Liam Neeson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Denis Leary, Alfred Hitchcock, Robin Leach, Donald Trump (Huuuuge right now!), Gary Owens, Mad Scientist, Nutty Professor, Old Radio Announcer, Exaggerated East Coast, Southern, and dozens of other accents, dialects and custom characterizations!
My Voice Experience
I have 25 + years of national and regional voice over for commercials, training videos, e-learning, focus group videos, business explainer videos, exhibition videos, etc. Documentary style narration, characters and more. I am the in-show narrator for the current season of Spartan Race on NBC Sports Network. Over 20 years of radio imaging voice and production experience for multiple formats.
Marice Tobias Commercial and Narration Voice over seminar. David Lyerly coaching, SAG-AFTRA Foundation Voiceover Workshop. I am continuously looking to evolve and improve my technique through some of the finest coaches anywhere.
My Studio Equipment
Fully functional, professional quality home studio. Sennheiser 416 shotgun microphone , Blue Baby Bottle microphone, Lewitt LCT 640 microphone, Audient preamps and converters, Access to complimentary ISDN, Skype, Phone Patch, Source Connect, Sound Streak, CleanFeed, Adobe Audition DAW, etc.
I'm a Continuing Education voice over instructor. Helping beginning voice over students to get involved in the business. I'm also an on camera actor for commercials and corporate training videos, I make the dog shiver in the corner with my weekend guitar playing, and I'm a heck of a dad and husband... so, I'm pretty good with a Weed-Whacker, too.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mike Doran by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mike Doran is a Platinum subscriber.
• Mike Doran has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours