Deep bass warm grand father powerful strong dark
Best described as a “thunder throat” or “V.O.G.”, Mike brings a fresh new sound to the voice over business. His voice is best described as strong, clear, friendly, with dark undertones. He is often compared to Sam Elliot, James Earl Jones and Ernie Anderson.
He also studied instrumental performance for 4 years at the Philadelphia Musical Academy and the Berklee College of Music in Boston. Mike’s musical education was followed by several years of full time experience as a professional musician. This background in music is invaluable when working on selection and mixing of music tracks.
The combination of Mike’s copywriting experience, extensive musical background, and state of the art studio allows him to offer the complete package of voice over, copywriting and production. One stop shopping!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Mike Brosman
My Voice Experience
In the past year Mike has been primarily doing local commercials in the Philadelphia area for clients such as:
May Funeral Home
P & C Plumbing
Glenside Lawn & Garden
Window Butler (employee training video)
Have studied privately since 2010 with Chuck McKibben, former manager of the Mel Blanc Studio (and Mel Blanc's personal audio producer) in Hollywood,.
My Studio Equipment
World-class audio production gear; noise-free, network-TV quality assured. Equipment details provided on a need-to-know basis.
Mike’s talents are backed by over 30 years of business experience as General Manager and Vice President for American manufacturing companies, specializing in sales, marketing, product development, and international purchasing. Because of this business background Mike has a complete awareness of the challenges that business people face in advertising their products and services. Part of his business experience includes extensive copywriting for several major technical catalogs and major advertising campaigns. He has a degree in computer science from Arcadia University.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Mike Brosman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mike Brosman is a Standard subscriber.
• Mike Brosman was last active on Voice123 158 days ago