I have a naturally very deep and resonant voice, which I can also modulate into the upper baritone range in an easy, conversational way. Conversely, pitching it way down into true basso profundo territory is no problem either.
My voice is ideally suited for narration, explainers, and corporate training videos and presentations, but I've done commercials and characters as well.
My voice has been described as gentle, deep, sexy, thoughtful, authoritative, cool, pleasant, educational and flexible. And low. Did I mention low? ;)
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Oakland, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Mike Baker
My Voice Experience
I have been voicing internal company trainings and presentations for over a decade, for clients including Apple, Cisco Systems, Juniper Networks, IBM, EMC, Microsoft, and other tech giants.
I have also done public service announcements, radio commercials and video game characters for smaller concerns around my home base in the San Francisco Bay Area for many years.
I strive to provide a client response and project turnaround time that's measured in hours, not days, so you can keep your production moving without sacrificing quality. And my strong working knowledge of grammar, diction, and vocabulary as well as my easy-to-work-with attitude makes direction easy and efficient.
I also have a versatile music and audio background that can add just the right touch to any recording. If you're looking for original, custom music tracks for your productions, my 20 years of experience as a musician, composer, singer and producer - plus my studio full of instruments and professional audio production gear - can set your project apart from the others.
Finally, and most importantly, I'm all about making your job easier. From our first contact to finished audio delivery, I'll take your production from concept to reality with simple, respectful efficiency. My goal is to make sure that the voiceover for your project is just plain handled.
I have studied with Elaine Clark at VoiceOne in San Francisco, CA.
My Studio Equipment
- Acoustically-treated vocal booth
- Bock 195 large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Empirical Audio EL-9 channel strip (preamp and compressor)
- Universal Audio Apollo Twin audio interface
- Universal Audio UAD 2 system and plugins
- MacBook Pro computer
- Dynaudio BM 5A studio monitors
- Actively recording and performing singer/songwriter/producer
- Audio production and mixing
- Music composition
- Play multiple instruments (guitar, bass, drums, piano, saxophone, keyboards)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Mike Baker by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mike Baker is a Standard subscriber.
• Mike Baker was last active on Voice123 100 days ago