Friendly, Conversational, Warm and Energetic
I can provide a warm and energetic read for almost any type of project. My excitement shines through when necessary and I'm also able to be laid-back and relaxed when the project requires. My voice may sound youthful, but I can still sound commanding and professional, while connecting with a wide variety of people.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
East Rutherford, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Mike Anthony
My Voice Experience
With over 15 years of Radio, TV, and Podcasting experience, my voice has been used for a wide array of projects. On a daily basis, I voice commercials and promos for several popular radio stations and also have the ability to narrate, voice instructional videos/presentations, and almost anything else you may need. I also take feedback and direction well and strive to exceed your needs.
I have a B.A. in Broadcast Communications from Marywood University in Scranton, PA. I received my training while attending school and really began to enhance my skills through internships at several radio stations before using my voice professionally.
My Studio Equipment
At work I use the ElectroVoice RE20 microphone ran through a Wheatstone M1 processor. I record into Adobe Audition version CS6.
At home I use the BLUE BlueBird condenser microphone through a DBX 286s processor and I record into the CC version of Adobe Audition.
I am able to deliver your files however you need them....from .wav files to mp3's at whichever sample rate and bit you prefer.
I've had many managerial roles and am a clear communicator. I'm easy to work with and also possess skills to edit my voice, or go as far as producing a whole commercial or production piece for you.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Mike Anthony by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mike Anthony is a Premium subscriber.
• Mike Anthony was last active on Voice123 79 days ago