Professional Japanese-English bilingual announcing, narration. Fluent in French.
Energetic for DJ
Authentic and professional for news reading
Fun and energetic for commercials
Sincere and persuasive for presentations
Warm for books for children
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Miho Noguchi
My Voice Experience
Over 15 years of experience in voice over industry in Japan.
-Former morning show host and English-Japanese news reader at RADIO-i, 79.5FM, Nagoya Japan
Recent voice-over works I did include ones for following clients from all around the world:
-CoCreate CAD system
-Greater Nagoya Initiative
-Gabarres River Cruise, France
-Rouen City Tour
-Chateau de Compiegne
-Chateau de Fontainebleau
-Musee Marmottan-Monet, Paris
-Clunny Musee de Moyen Age, Paris
Various international congresses, award ceremonies, sports events, medical conferences, seminars, trade shows, talkshows, and weddings of international couples. Clinents include TOYOTA, MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, CITY OF NAGOYA, NAGOYA INT'L BALLET COMPETITION, ITS INT'L CONFERENCE, GIFU PREFECTURE, Japan.
Miho is also able to provide interpretation service in Japanese/English/French during the MC session.
Owns a home studio and high speed internet connection. Custom demos are available upon requests.
-UC Berkeley American Pronunciation Course by VocalEase
-Acting class by Wayne Ward, Hawaii
-London Academy of Radio Film & TV
-Bilingual Newsreading Course, Nagoya
-Nagoya Announcing Academy
-NHK Announcing Institute Intensive Course, Tokyo
-Foreign English accent reduction class, L.A.
My Studio Equipment
-Sound isolation booth
-Neumann TLM 103 condenser mic
-Mac OS X
-100Mbps opticcal internet connection
-EDIROL UA-25 audio interface
Miho is also a Japanese national-licensed tourism guide-interpreter in the English language. Her abundant knowledge about her home country, its language and business custom has served many international clients in script writing and voice production.
High quality translation and proofreading service from English or French to Japanese is also available.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Miho Noguchi by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Miho Noguchi is a Standard subscriber.
• Miho Noguchi was last active on Voice123 10 days ago