Big, Bold and Baritone
Top Tier Professional baritone voice for documentaries, narrations, corporate presentations, tv, radio and internet commercial campaigns...
Commanding Promo voice...
Versatile voice-over artist/voice actor for the small screen or the big screen, radio, internet, satellite, podcast, video/computer game, corporate presentations, flash presentations, trade/award shows...virtually any long-form or short-form voice-over project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
New York Metro, Long Island, New Jersey, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Quintessential Documentary/Corporate voice. Accents include country, southern, midwestern.
My Voice Experience
I am proud to list the following as past/present clients:
"What's In A Name"/AFN (Narrator), "Tony Horton's 10 Minute Trainer"/Mayhew-Breen (Announcer), "The Quiet Builders" [Documentary/Narrator], "Long Island's Most Wanted" [TV Series/Narrator], Sennheiser, Siemens, Juniper Networks, Bal Seal Engineering, Eyemart Express, Modell's Sporting Goods, Phoenix Contact, Pepsi/Mountain Dew/Xbox, Nintendo, RJ Reynolds, American Heart Association, MSG Network, ESPN, Cablevision, Medicus Golf Clubs, Taylormade Golf, Hoover Floormate, FBR Capital Markets, Jackie Chan's Cableflex, Hubbell Power Systems, Myrtle Beach Tourism, Sakrete, North Puget Cancer Center/United General Hospital, Duane Arnold Energy Center, Bonsal American, Uniworld International, ICE (International Construction Equipment), KUAC-TV (Fairbanks, Alaska), Florida Keys Community College, Harris Nuclear Power Plant, Intercontinental San Francisco, novel promo voice for Nora Roberts, Dean Koontz, Louis L'amour and several others, Grumman Coporation, and many, many more.
* Studied at the University Of Missouri, Columbia... Broadcast Centre, St. Louis, Missouri. Senior Production Director/iHeartMedia New York 2006 - present.
* Recipient of numerous voice-over, production & writing awards including NYMRAD/Big Apple, International Radio Festival, AIR, BOLI and others.
My Studio Equipment
Symetrix 528E Voice Processor
Pro Tools Editing suite (version 10.8.2)
I have been a voice-over artist since my mid teens. I am successful because I continue to evolve and advance my career with/thru knowledge - technically, historically, culturally, economically and socially. I am an information and entertainment news junkie. I've read miles of books - everything from Alexandre Dumas' original full length Count Of Monte Cristo, Ken Follet's Pillars of the Earth and sequel to the entire Millennium book series by Stieg Larsson and beyond.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michael Stewart by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Stewart is a Premium subscriber.
• Michael Stewart has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours