Warm, Friendly, Serious, Quirky, Conversational
I have a versatile voice which can range from cute and quirky to sexy and sophisticated. My voice can be natural, smooth, fun, friendly, expressive, professional, believable, and articulate.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Oklahoma, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American English, British English, Southern US, Midwest, US, French, Conversational, Professional Voice.
My Voice Experience
I have extensive experience in voiceover, on-camera and theatre work. I have appeared in local commercials, films and have an extensive background in the theatre. I have also done voice over work locally on projects including theatrical productions, public service announcements, audio books, and voice message recordings. Work from Voice123 includes presentations, phone messages, e-learning narration, and voice overs for documentaries.
I have attended numerous acting classes and workshops, including a voice over workshop with Nicole Poole at The Actor Factory in Oklahoma. I have an extensive background in acting both on stage and in front of the camera. I am easy to work with and I take direction well.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio and access to recording studios.
I am a mother of three who has plenty of experience reading children's stories and creating character voices.
My background in on-camera and stage acting allows me to be extremely versatile. I am able to read a script quickly and efficiently. I am highly dedicated and learn quickly. I take direction well and have the patience and persistence to complete a project to perfection!
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michelle Swink by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michelle Swink is a Standard subscriber.
• Michelle Swink was last active on Voice123 125 days ago