Bright, Warm, Smooth, Versatile
Naturally, I have a bright, yet warm and very personable, trustworthy voice, full of fun, mischief, and sweetness. I love taking direction and working with my teams to create exactly what they want and need quickly and efficiently.
For Narration/Educational VO, I often put on a more mature, confident, and straightforward tone while keeping things positive and energetic to maintain the attention of the audience.
For Commercials, you have the options of a real, raw conversational sound or we can go more showy and advertise-y. Some of my previous work includes: sultry and soft, flirty and fun, cool and quirky, or informative and professional.
For Animation/Games, I'll create anything you want from me. I'm super expressive and versatile, excelling in portraying emotion and improvising. I am capable of male or female children's voices, teenage to middle-aged female voices, and male or female elderly voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Astoria, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Includes Commercial, Educational, Narration, Radio Play, and creating character voices.
Most of my previous work has been through JPJ Studios in NY and The Joey Creative in NJ.
I've a degree from NYU in Drama and Psychology and am an actress for stage and screen.
I also have a strong soprano singing voice. I excel in legit and classical styles, contemporary and brassy belt sounds, pop/folk music, and Disney Princess vocalisms.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio including a Zoom H4n and a RODE-NT USB.
Music Composition, Piano, Singing, Writing, and Basic Mixing/Editing of tracks.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Michelle Siracusa by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michelle Siracusa is a Premium subscriber.
• Michelle Siracusa was last active on Voice123 4 days ago