young, female, child, character, sweet, friendly
I have a voice inside of me that was always there...I call her Meechee Moo. When I talk to kids in this voice, they are really drawn to it and pay attention to what I say.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Algonquin, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Meechee Moo character voice.
My Voice Experience
So far just experimenting...two of my family members are voice pros.
Sara Goldberg - Character Voices Webinar training.
Mara Junot - Creating Character Voices Webinar training.
Kathy Poelker voice coaching.
Social media marketing webinar.
Affiliated with Windy City Voice Talents.
Observed in-studio student demo productions and coaching.
My Studio Equipment
ProTools software running on both PC-based and Macintosh-based platforms.
M-box series of digital audio interfaces.
Rode Professional microphones.
Yamaha Studio Headphones.
Professional series Studio Channel (Preamp/EQ/Compressor) by PreSonus.
Tannoy Reveal 501A Studio Monitors.
JK Audio's Digital Hybrid phone patch products.
Source Connect Standard v3.5 for Mac OSX and ProTools.
Proline mic stands and booms.
HP Servers and digital data connections from AT&T and Comcast.
...and a very lovely tufted chaise lounge.
My background influences:
Classically trained violinist and vocalist, orchestra and stage performer, played Sandy in Grease, studied fashion merchandising, worked in a salon and spa (a.k.a. psychologist to women), traveled near and far, registered Interior Designer and most recently certified in AutoCAD and Revit Architecture software.
My hobbies and interests:
Crazy dog lady, nature lover, RV traveler, Jeep off-road enthusiast, bird watcher, bike rider (with a dog basket on the front), target shooter, scuba diver, design industry trend watcher, Pinterest addict and Facebook newbie as of this year.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Michelle Lecinski by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michelle Lecinski is a Standard subscriber.
Michelle Lecinski does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michelle Lecinski was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michelle Lecinski does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michelle Lecinski was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.