Fun, Girl Next Door, Mom,Corporate, Authoritative,
My voice can be young, fun, and sexy for commercials, as well as the mom is her 20s or 30s. For industrial copy and documentaries, I am authoritative and informational.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Stereotypical Jew, New Yawker
My Voice Experience
I've voiced spots for many of the radio stations I have worked for including WKXW, SOJO, WBBO, WTJM, etc.
Voice-overs with Chuck McKibben, formerly of the Mel Blanc Studio.
I've voiced spots for many of the radio stations I have worked for including WKXW, WBBO, WTJM, etc.
Radio experience includes:
Host of a fun and sexy relationship talk show: WKXW/WXKW, NJ 101.5 and WJFK in Washington D.C.
News Reporter for Howard 100 News (Sirius Satellite)
Music Jock and morning show co-host: New Country Y107, B98.5, Young Country 94.3
Traffic Reporter : 1010 WINS, Bloomberg Radio, WFAN, WCBS-TV, FOX 29, NBC 10, CW Philly.
Sung the National Anthem at major sporting events including Shea Stadium, the Nassau Coliseum and Giants Stadium
Speech communications Major: Hofstra University
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a radio station studio. I also have an Electrovoice RE50 microphone and adobe audition editing software.
My voice is versatile and can be catered to your individual project. I am also a professional singer and can record jingles.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Michelle Jerson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michelle Jerson is a Standard subscriber.
Michelle Jerson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michelle Jerson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michelle Jerson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michelle Jerson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.