Authentic, Energetic, Friendly, Engaging Voice Over Artist- Will do your voice over for $0 Fee to use it in my resume!!!
My voice style is versatile for different projects. For example, warm, authentic, and smooth for narrations, warm, deep, a little raspy and sultry for sexy commercials, and authoritative, compassionate and bold for presentations.
My voice over range encompasses a young female, middle age to senior.
Client's feedback of my work as "upbeat, friendly, confident, sincere, approachable, professional, corporate, sophisticated, storyteller, compassionate and sassy attitude.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Portland, Maine, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Groff Productions/Portland ME television commercial work/State of Maine Tax Amnesty Commercial and several others.
Portland Stage Company, Portland ME performed in the Christmas Carrol, other local plays include, Sound of Music. I have taken Improv classes, workshops and seminars that relate directly to voice over development.
My Studio Equipment
Acoustically treated sound proof studio
Harlan Hogan Signature A microphone
Logic Pro X Audio Software
Online training in voice over techniques. Member of Voices.com since 03/2017.
My professional background has been in business and social services. I taught adult education, am a certified social worker for the State of Maine, provide trainings to staff, have worked as a personal care companion for seniors. I have also worked in insurance and banking and telemarketing. I have travelled extensively throught out the US, Canada and the Caribbean.
I'm an avid skier, bike rider, tennis player and cribbage player. I belong to the Women's Art Group of Portland, ME and other associations connected to the arts.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Michelle Armstrong Folland by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michelle Armstrong Folland is a Standard subscriber.
• Michelle Armstrong Folland was last active on Voice123 5 days ago