The Pipes! clear, fun, energetic, memorable!
So Cal Valley girl
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Michele Torres
My Voice Experience
I WELCOME DIRECTION from my clients as it allows me to stretch and grow.
My studio is fully professional and available for your project around the clock, to accomodate your time zone.
I am a daytime Emmy Award winning talent for HGTV.
My clients include: The Coca-Cola Company, Aetna, U.S. Army, Microsoft, Comcast, T-Mobile, Best Mexico, HGTV, The Travel Channel, The Home Depot, Macy's, to name a few.
I specialize in political advertising, local and national.
I've hosted my own shows on HGTV and The Travel Channel and I am available for your on camera corporate videos.
I am a writer and producer as well as voice talent.
I'm not the cheapest voice there is....but I am one of the most professional and dedicated.
Thanks again. I look forward to making your project memorable and a smashing success.
I was born and raised in the greater Los Angeles area and attended UCLA as an undergraduate.
I earned two undergraduate degrees from The University of Alabama at Birmingham (Medical Psychology and Sociology)
I then earned a Master's degree in Psychology from Georgia.
I am very comfortable with medical terminology in conversational copy.
I began my career as a model, then evolved into commercials on camera and on radio. I learned production and copy writing on the job for numerous advertising agencies throughout the Southeast. I have been working in the production field since 1990.With my clients, I am easily directed and have an uncanny ability to mimic back to you EXACTLY what you are looking for.
I have had vocal training and acting classes with Joanne Stevens, NYC.
I am also a vocalist in English and Spanish and have fronted numerous bands.
I work with Sonar and Adobe Audition for recording, editing and mixing, and consider myself to be extremely proficient with both.
I LOVE what I do. LOVE it.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103
Beautiful soundproof booth
Spanish speaking - narration, messages on hold, on camera
complete video demo available English/Spanish
Excellent copywriter and producer
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michele Torres by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michele Torres is a Standard subscriber.
• Michele Torres was last active on Voice123 338 days ago