young, quirky, character
Today, I was told that I sound like a baby - I'm assuming they meant a toddler as babies really can't talk, I do have a very youthful voice. My voices age range is 2 to 15. I can do Southern, Irish, Cockney and New York accents because kids come from different places too.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, New York City, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, Irish, Cockney, New York and Minnesota
My Voice Experience
I was Dakota Fanning's voice on the trailer for "Push" which came out in Feb 2009. I was in Nate the Great for PBS. I played Harry, a four year old & Jimmy, a 7 year old. I was two of the Lil' Pigs on Word World, again for PBS. Kappa Mikey for Nick, I was Timmy Sterio. I played a cheerleading clown for Curious Pictures. On Sirius XM, you can hear me on the Disney Channel doing some promos, Sirius Love, spouting kissy talk & on Sirius Hits being Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton or the Orbit lady. And finally, I have done a lot of Japanese Animation.
I've been an actress since I was 5 years old and oddly, my voice never really grew older than that.
My Studio Equipment
I work at Sirius XM Radio. I have access to the studios and the engineers. It's not something I want to use that much - but in a pinch, I can do.
I have been doing improv for 8 years. I studied at UCB, Gotham City Improv and the Magnet Theatre.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Michele Medlin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michele Medlin is a Standard subscriber.
• Michele Medlin was last active on Voice123 130 days ago