Animation, characters, commercials, narration, 40's-50's female
Looking for a conversational tone, informative and professional - or perhaps a sqeaky, spunky,goofy cartoon voice, a sultry sexy voice, or a "monty-pythonish" brit voice. I can do that and much more!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents including southern, New England, German, British. Cartoon character voices, and smooth commercial.
My Voice Experience
My specialty is animation and video game characters. I've voiced a young boy character in the upcoming animated series"Lukas" from CCC of America, and warriors and tree spirits in the Lost Lands video games.
I'm versatile and have voiced explainer videos, movie trailers,and PSAs for TEDx and more.
Five BN Games
TEDx San Antonio
Bobby Boniface Productions
Brent Noll, Independent Animator
CCC of America/HD Media
Voice coaching, improv, acting with Janice Dean.
Voice coaching with actor, voice over pro and impressionist Piotr Michael.
Voice coaching with Kay Bess
Animation voice coaching with Lisa Biggs
Multiple community theater performances with playwright/director Jack Neary.
Life-long public speaker with numerous speaking awards.
On-camera experience. Studied video technology and story boarding at Sony Institute and Savannah College of Art and Design. BA in English, Communications/Journalism.
My Studio Equipment
AKG314 Dynamic Condenser Mic
Scarlet 2i4 Audio Interface
Adobe Audition Pro software, Adobe Premier, Audacity
Full sound treated home studio.
Unknown - Click here to ask Michele Koch
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Michele Koch by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michele Koch is a Premium subscriber.
• Michele Koch has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours