Animation, characters, commercials, narration, 40's-50's female
Looking for a conversational tone, informative and professional - or perhaps a sqeaky, spunky,goofy cartoon voice, a sultry sexy voice, or a "monty-pythonish" brit voice. I can do that and much more!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents including southern, New England, German, British. Cartoon character voices, and smooth commercial.
My Voice Experience
Four years of professional experience voicing e-learning, commercials, PSA's movie trailers, video games, and animation.
Five BN Games
TEDx San Antonio
Bobby Boniface Productions
Brent Noll, Independent Animator
CCC of America/HD Media
Voice coaching, improv, acting with Janice Dean.
Voice coaching with actor, voice over pro and impressionist Piotr Michael.
Voice coaching with Kay Bess
Animation voice coaching with Lisa Biggs
Multiple community theater performances with playwright/director Jack Neary.
Life-long public speaker with numerous speaking awards.
On-camera experience. Studied video technology and story boarding at Sony Institute and Savannah College of Art and Design. BA in English, Communications/Journalism.
My Studio Equipment
Mic - AKG314
Audio Interface - Scarlet 2i4
Audio Editing - Adobe Audition Pro
Full sound treated home studio
Access to Source-Connect and ipDTL
Unknown - Click here to ask Michele Koch
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Michele Koch by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michele Koch is a Premium subscriber.
• Michele Koch was last active on Voice123 2 days ago