Character Specialist. Accents & Dialects.
Baritone with a big range. Solid falsetto. Rich & sonorous narration, quick-witted for commercial work, and polished presentations. Excellent character ability. Stella Adler Studio trained actor.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents & Dialects:
British RP, British Cockney, Irish North, Irish South, Scottish, Australian, German, French, Russian, American Southern, Brooklyn
Marlon Brando, Sean Connery, Jack Nicholson, Christopher Walken, Orson Welles, James Stewart, Ian McKellan, Peter O'Toole, John Gielgud, Anthony Hopkins. Many, many more...
My Voice Experience
Have auditioned sporadically when time would permit starting at age 14. I'd tended to book more print & video PSA work at that point. New to V/O.
B.F.A. Honors New York University Tisch School of the Arts (Acting), accents & dialects with Jon Van Wyden, Voice & Speech with Kohli Calhoun, Voice & Speech with Jason Little, studied Music (piano) privately for 5 years, studied Singing with Tom Rexdale.
My Studio Equipment
Shure SM48 (Cardioid Condenser) & MXL V88 (Cardioid Condenser)-> XLR -> FocusRite Saffire Interface, Cubase LE *(please note: LE does not support stereo export)
Verse work, ESU National Shakespeare Competition Finalist (Top Ten of >14000), Know some classical language (Latin & Attic Greek), Music Composition / Digital Arranging
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michael Wurzel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Wurzel is a Standard subscriber.
• Michael Wurzel was last active on Voice123 325 days ago