Strong Announcer, Man on the street, Authorative
- Deep, mature voice for professional and authoritative announcing.
- Relaxed, breezy and light voice for humorous and low pressure announcing.
- Old School Radio and Television type voice for over the top announcing.
- Man-on-the-Street and easy conversational narrations and acting.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Malverne, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Michael Thomson
My Voice Experience
- Radio and Television commercials for YMCA of Long Island
- Corporate voice acting for InForm Fitness, Indiana State University and Marcum LLP (formally known as Marcum & Kliegman LLP).
25 years in the professional video and audio post-production business and in the Cable Television industry (Food Network, Cooking Channel and BBC America).
Four years as a radio host and DJ on WBSU Brockport, NY (classical and contemporary music).
6 Week Voice Over Training class with Ed Lewis of Shut Up and Talk.
Four year Bachelor of Science degree from The State University of New York College at Brockport, majoring in Communications with a minor in Film Studies.
Courses in Improvisational Theater, Radio and Television Writing and Audio Mixing and Engineering.
My Studio Equipment
Unlimited access to professional Pro-Tools recording studio containing a Neumann TLM 49 cardioid directional, large-diaphragm studio microphone, Universal Audio 4-710d four-channel microphone/line preamplifier controlled by a Digi-Design ICON D-Command 24 Track Mixing Console.
Also able to record from a home studio utilizing an iSK BM-700 Uni-directional Studio Condenser Microphone powered by a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Pre-Amplifier.
- Accomplished video editor, with experience and understanding of balancing narratives with appropriate audio to deliver an impactful end product
- Experienced script and copy writer, with understanding of various media formats
- Seasoned media professional with respect for the pace of the industry and ability to meet tight deadlines
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Michael Thomson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Thomson is a Standard subscriber.
• Michael Thomson was last active on Voice123 262 days ago