impressions Cartoon deep medium-deep buzzy
My natural tone is medium-deep so I am able fluctuate my voice is a lot of ways. I can go for a cartoony high buzzy sort of voice or down to a deep narration voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Alberta, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents is what I love doing most. Whenever I hear someone with an interesting accent I can almost always replicate it. I especially love doing the over exaggerated narrative British accent I use a lot in parodies.
Impersonations is another thing I have a talent doing. Growing up I watched a lot of cartoons and movies and I am able to preform a variety characters a celebrities; including Shaggy (Scooby Doo), Kermit the Frog, The Simpson Characters, Sean Connery, Spongebob Square Pants characters, Three Stooges, and Many more
I really want to break off this though and want to create original characters though.
My Voice Experience
Nothing professional thus so far. A variety of flash animation and video projects on the internet voicing characters, and an extra credit in a foreign film (Almost American) back in 2001.
Everything I know was either self taught or Drama classes I took in high school.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Michael Tassone
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Michael Tassone by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Tassone is a Standard subscriber.
Michael Tassone does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Tassone was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michael Tassone does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Tassone was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.