Warm baritone narrator, annc'r, actor + character
Warm & deep for Narrations, smooth & professional for presentations. Straight commercial VO, commercial acting. Can also do character voices,carton animation voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
New York, NY, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Brooklyn, New York, comic French, Russian, German, Italian, English (Cockney and upper crust), and Indian accents.
My Voice Experience
Latest: Role of Client in UBS audio promo * Two Audio Guides for Museum of Modern Art. Voices of Matisse and Van Gogh * Narration for documentary on child labor in Pakistan * Character voice of artist Paul Gauguin on Museum of Modern Art Audio Guide * VO annc'r Novant Health commercial * Principal VO on NY Visiting Nurse Service PSA * Narrator for 2 Audio Guides for The New York Metropolitan Museum of Art * VO narrator for the Audio Guide for NY Water Taxi Waterfall Tour (character voice - heavy New York accent) * VO narrator in 4 Plavix comm'ls for Satchi & Satchi Health.* Have also done narration on a tribute video, voice role in a feature entitled "June,1944" and an animated children's film for Nickelodeon. Narrator on an E-bay industrial, and narrator in a backers CD recording for a musical entitled "Banjo Boys". Plus numerous other commercials.
BS, University of Wisconsin. Worked as an on-camera and booth annc'r at WMTV, the NBC affiliate in Madison Wisconsin while in college. I have studied VO over technique with Melissa Gray in NY, and recently studied VO technique with Michael Ingram at Weist Barron, and Kimberly Graham in NYC> Previously, I have taken professional courses in commercial technique, and improvisation in commercials.
My Studio Equipment
I have an AKG Perception 220 microphone, with a Steinberg CI 2 USB studio mixer.
I have spent most of my professional life as a producer and director of commercials,industrials,& PSAs. Therefore I bring a very professional approach to my work, and a deep understanding of the needs of the people on the other side of the microphone.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Michael Rosenthal by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Rosenthal is a Premium subscriber.
• Michael Rosenthal was last active on Voice123 3 days ago