Remarkably clean, clear, and calming
I have years of experience in radio: on air, voice work, and writing. I'm known for my clean delivery, comfortable and professional voice, and ability to tailor to the tone of the content. I also have years of experience recording VRU content, consumer tips, narrations, and presentations, as well as content for news delivery. My travels around the country have left me with virtually no distinct regional accents, although I can pull off a few accents if necessary.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Park City, Kansas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
All accents would be more 'caricatures', but I can give a decent British, Irish, German, and hispanic accents.
My Voice Experience
I have 5 years in radio on-air (KKRD, KFH, KHOK), which included radio spots. I also recorded voice overs for local television (KSNG) and was a television spokesperson for a local furniture store. For many years, including presently, I have recorded content for VRU's and web, much of which was consumer tips and the like (Brite Voice systems, WorldPages, and a local international manufacturing business)
My formal training is in computer science with a bachelors from Wichita State University in 1991. I also took a number of communications and production courses while obtaining my degree.
My Studio Equipment
I record in my home on my computer using a new, high quality MXL 900 series microphone, which really has wonderful sound and great range. I have access to sound libraries online, with a charge per track for purchase of music and custom sounds. And currently I use audacity software to manage my recordings
It's about you, your needs, and what you want. Work with me and I'll work hard for you to get the best product possible.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michael Rogers by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Rogers is a Standard subscriber.
• Michael Rogers was last active on Voice123 305 days ago