Cool, funny, conversational and packs a punch!
Check out my website for more goodies.
Young, versatile, dynamic, and TONS of energy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Peruvian
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Peter Griffin, Quagmire, Stewie, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Crusty the Clown. Cartman, Scooby, Shaggy, Bullwinkle, Elmo, Goofy and many more.
My Voice Experience
Michael has provided voice for projects such as Under Armour, Muscle Milk, Verizon, Pandora Radio, HP, Toyota, McDonald's, Subway, Auto Zone, GMC, Handy Manny and tons more.
He currently works with K12 where he narrates, translates and proof-reads High School curriculum.
Represented by Stars Agency in San Francisco and Atlas Talent Agency in Los Angeles.
Studied at Voicetrax, Sausalito with over 30+ classes completed. Learned from Andrea Romano, Charlie Adler, Dee Bradley Baker, Stevie Vallance, and Bob Bergen.
BA in Broadcast Journalism, Fresno State University.
My Studio Equipment
Avalon 737sp Preamp
Allen & Heath mixer
Macintosh Pro 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon (Maverick and Lion)
Source Connect 3.7
ISDN (Telos Zephyr Xstream)
Michael was an Interpreter for Kaiser Hospital, Children's Mental Health, St.Agnes. He also handled depositions and mediations.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Michael Robles by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Robles is a Premium subscriber.
• Michael Robles has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours