Friendly, Guy Next Door, Dad, Corporate, Trainer
I have a baritone/bass voice which in its natural state is good for narrative voices in audiobooks or fatherly/friendly neighbor tones, but I can also use it to sound sexy or fun for commercial work. I have a natural slight midwestern accent as I'm from Ohio, but it is tempered with education and training. My voice is very malleable for its range and can go fairly high and low without sounding strained, and I use that ability to do an array of character voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Midwest, Rochester, Boston, British, London, Cockney, North London, British Middle Class, British Upper Class, Britsh Lower Class, Irish Dublin, Irish Cork, Irish Galway, Venture Brothers Agent 24, Venture Brothers Agent 21, Venture Brothers The Monarch, Venture Brothers Doctor Girlfriend, Mad Scientist, Patrick Warburton, Eastern European, Russian, Jeff Probst, Film Noir Private Eye Detective
My Voice Experience
I've done voice work for several videogames, YouTube animations, animatics for DreamWorks and I currently have audiobooks available on Audible. I have extensive experience with live voice work. I've done many live reads of several books and read as a narrator in several staged readings. I also have extensive acting experience both on stage and on camera.
BA Computer Science with a Minor in Theater
Voice Techniques (Sally Goers Fox)
Acting Techniques (Skip Greer & Arthur Brown)
Beginning in Voice Over Workshop (David H Lawrence XVII)
My Studio Equipment
My personal studio has an AT2020 Condenser Microphone with pop filter and sound baffles in the room to reduce ambient noise. I record using Audacity and am skilled in its use.
Software engineer. Stage and screen actor since 2006. Audio production and mastering.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Michael Riffle by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Riffle is a Standard subscriber.
• Michael Riffle was last active on Voice123 265 days ago