Presenter , MC & Biomedical Scientist
Warm with a great range, fun yet professional & always easy to work with.
Michael's voice suits a range of roles & can adapt to fit your needs, that's a guarantee!
Be it the young, fun, father of two from down the street... or maybe it's a crazy & whacky cartoon character voice that you need?
Michael's your VO man!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Bendigo, Australia, Australia
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
German (Schwäbisch & Generic),
Irish, South African, New Zealand
My Voice Experience
Experienced.... yet still fresh!
Some of Michael's past & recurring clients include:
- Tennis Australia
- Westpac Bank
- Commonwealth Bank
- National Australia Bank
- Sushee Games
- Gimmie Games
- Quiz Meister's Trivia
- William's Shoes
- Promotional Models Australia
- Eaglehawk Rotary
- Curyo Media
- The Boroondara Council
.... plus many many more!
*Recent Fun Project*
"FEAR EFFECT: SEDNA" (Voice of Deke)
Deke is a main character of the "Fear Effect" franchise & the game will be released in late 2017 on Playstation 4, Xbox 1, Nintendo Switch & PC.
Mostly having performed on stage & in front of large audiences over the last 8 years for large corporations such as below, Michael has also been recording narrations, character voices & voice-overs for a multitude of productions.
"We’ve really been impressed with your professionalism and the voice recordings. I’d be happy to recommend you in future and will definitely keep you in mind for upcoming work. Many thanks!" - Westpac
"Our Golden boy!" - Williams
"Michael is a lively, young Australian male, whom is goal-orientated and completes tasks with zeal time after time.... whilst still having fun of course!" - Anon
"We like to been describe Michael as a"human-version of a Golden Retriever puppy".... you can be sure that his soft, effervescent and cheeky, nature will engage the crowd to get those customer-activations rolling in!" - Promo manager 2015
Some extra info about Michael:
*Fun to be around & perpetually smiling, always a good time!
*Corporate and Pub trivia host and MC for corporate events.
*Black belt in karate, trained 12+ years.
*Possesses a Cert 3 in martial arts & sports coaching. (Qualified to take group fitness and Martial arts classes.)
*B.Sc (Biomedical Science) from Adelaide University.
*Has performed on stage in NYC.
His competitive nature means that he will NEVER back down from a worthy challenge, so; For the best results, who are you gonna call?*
(*Hint: It's not the Ghostbusters.... )
In the meantime, why not check out Michael's other acting profiles:
Please note: For larger projects that may require a full day or more of recording, a partial payment maybe be requested prior to the commencement of the job.
Unknown - Click here to ask Michael Osborne
My Studio Equipment
I have my own home studio, though I also have access to a state-of-the-art professional studio with enough prior warning.
In my home studio:
BEHRINGER C-1 - Studio Condenser Microphone
BEHRINGER UM2 - Audio Interface
- Biomedical Scientist
- Martial Artist
- Corporate Trivia host
- Avid Traveller
- Lived in Germany & England
- Many, many, MANY extra-curricular interests that often manage to surprise people who never thought a country Australian boy would know anything about!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michael Osborne by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Osborne is a Premium subscriber.
• Michael Osborne has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours