Masculine, deep, bass, smooth, everyman,
Masculine, manly, bass, baritone, smooth, sexy, professional, deep, character voices and accents also.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
Unknown - Click here to ask Michael Murray
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American, Southern, New York, hick, bumpkin, lisp, Mexican, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, French, British, Cockney, London, Irish, Scottish, Jamaican
My Voice Experience
Lead role in feature length audio adventure on sci-fi.com entitled "Cerberus Rex";
Various (more than 20 different) character voices for the video adaptation of graphic novel "Blood" for Continuity Studios and Neal Adams;
WKNC 88.1FM Raleigh's liners, sweepers, donor announcements (ads) and public service announcements;
The voice of God in "Legislative Acts" in 2013--a recurring benefit show for charities in the borough of Queens featuring politicians as the performers;
Pre-show announcements at a handful of theatres;
North Carolina State University – Film, Theatre
Acting - Dana Marks
Digital Audio Production (semester course)
Musical Theatre Master Class – Ken Clifton
Shakespeare Master Class – Louis Butelli
My Studio Equipment
Quality USB microphone and Audacity, sufficient for audition purposes, for most actual recordings, I use local (NYC) audio studios.
I work swimmingly with directors and take notes very well. If my client is happy, then I'm happy.
Regarding worldly travels, I've studied in Italy, performed in France, and although I've never been to Africa, I did live with a very cool Zimbabwean for a summer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Michael Murray by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Murray is a Standard subscriber.
• Michael Murray was last active on Voice123 37 days ago