Hearty, Fun Loving, Warm, Blue Collar, Husband
The concerned neighbor or a warm, laid-back tone for narrations. Hearty, fun loving Midwestern guy for commercials.
I am currently Non-Union but am SAG eligible.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Los angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New Jersey, New York, Southern US, Appalachia, Chicago, Mid-Westen US, East Indian, British
My Voice Experience
Currently I am a Voice Actor and I have worked non-union jobs for the past 5 years. I SAG eligible and willing to pay the necessary fees to become SAG/AFTRA if the part is a Union gig.
Nancy Wolfson's "Brain Tracks Audio Commercial Voice-Over"
Voicetrax West work out groups with both Artt Butler and Matthew Jay
Beginner and Intermediate Animation training with Susan Palyo at Voicetrax West.
Intro to VO at Aliso Creek Studios
Improv training with Second City Chicago and Iprov Olympics
Public Speaking Teaching Assistant in MSU Communications Dept. for 2 years
BA in Communications from Michigan State University
On-Air Personality for high school and college radio stations.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT 1A, PreSonus Audiobox USB, Garage Band
20 years drumming, with lots of studio session experience. Can play William Tell Overture on neck.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michael Morrison by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Morrison is a Standard subscriber.
Michael Morrison does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Morrison was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michael Morrison does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Morrison was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.