Hearty, Fun Loving, Warm, Blue Collar, Husband
The concerned neighbor or a warm, laid-back tone for narrations. Hearty, fun loving Midwestern voice for commercials.
I am currently Non-Union, but am SAG eligible.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Portland, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New Jersey, New York, Southern US, Appalachia, Chicago, Mid-Westen US, East Indian, British
My Voice Experience
I am a Voice Actor and I have worked non-union jobs for the past 5 years. I SAG eligible and willing to pay the necessary fees to become SAG/AFTRA if the part is a Union gig.
Lesley Bailey "Voice-Over Gurus" Narration Demo
Nancy Wolfson's "Brain Tracks Audio" Commercial Training and Demo
Voicetrax West work out groups with both Artt Butler and Matthew Jay
Animation training with Susan Palyo at Voicetrax West.
Intro to VO at Aliso Creek Studios
Improv training with Second City Chicago and Iprov Olympics
Public Speaking Teaching Assistant in MSU Communications Dept. for 2 years
BA in Communications from Michigan State University
On-Air Personality for high school and college radio stations.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT 1A, PreSonus Audiobox USB, Garage Band
20 years drumming, with lots of studio session experience. Have studio access with both ISDN and Source Connect available.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michael Morrison by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Morrison is a Standard subscriber.
• Michael Morrison was last active on Voice123 98 days ago