British, classy, charming, friendly, charachter
- warm,charming,friendly and character type voices for luxury products, services and story telling.
-cheeky cockney for more down to earth carachter
- authoritative and informative for documentaries, corporate or industrial presentations, political broadcasts
- character, dramatic for audio books,story telling and animation
- clear and listen-able for on-hold or voice mail messages
- a variety of accents from East and West European to Middle Eastern, South African, etc.
Easy to work with, fun and enthusiastic voice artist who takes direction well.
Excellent training received through Voices for All in NY. Well prepared and dedicated to my craft, I will ensure that you get the best results--I'm not satisfied until you are.
Quick turnaround is made possible with my Pro Tools based home studio.
Please take a moment to listen to my demos and don't hesitate to contact me if you like what you hear or if you have any questions.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - South African
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
U.K.English (all regions;cockney,Midlands,Northern ,West Country, etc ) New Zealand,Australian, South African, Arabic/Middle Eastern, Indian/Pakistani, Russian/East European, Greek, French, German.
My Voice Experience
Narrated several short stories for "Smoke and Mirrors" an online show reminiscent of the radio story style of old. Lots of fun to do and I performed all the voices.
-On camera local cable show for McCarthy Wholesale automobiles describing the merits and features of some of the inventory.
-Voiced East Mediterranean informer for Federal Agent training interactive video, animated.
-Various IVR and phone messages including XK's Unlimited, one of the nations largest classic Jaguar parts and restoration businesses, for which I did all pre and post production. (Wrote the copy , mixed music from the band "Blue Collar Way" and post production editing).
Graduate of the Voices For All "Master Class"- Albany, New York.
My Studio Equipment
DigiDesign Minibox 2 with ProTools
ADK condenser mic.
Sound insulated booth
I have 17 years of certified personal training and fitness professional experience and over 16 years working on the restoration of classic, sports and luxury vehicles, keeping me well versed in the languages of human and automotive mechanics.
Plus, one year in vehicle sales including on camera cable commercials which I still do for a dealership.
When it comes to script reading, my thought pacing is excellent, resulting in a realistic, natural sound.
Script writing and slogans are fun for me to create and I'm more than willing to help out with that aspect of a project. I wrote the copy and chose the music for my Faux Jaguar Ad, XK's Unlimited's on-hold message and Kippers for Breakfast demos.
Soccer has been a passion of mine for over 35 years and I still participate in a Men's league team making me the perfect candidate for video game commentary, radio or TV, or for advertising upcoming soccer programming.
Nature, wildlife and archeology are favorite pastimes of mine making me an ideal choice for documentaries in these fields, with Attenborough-like enthusiasm.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Michael Mikellis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Mikellis is a Standard subscriber.
Michael Mikellis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Mikellis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michael Mikellis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Mikellis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.