cheerful, soothing, energetic, offbeat, quirky
Smooth and professional for commercials, presentations, and sales, fun and energetic for commercials and characters, quirky for commercials and promos, fast speaking dorky announcer for promos, sales, etc. Very sweet and sincere for anything that needs it.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern (American), Midwest, New York, Boston, Canadian, British, Cockney, Scottish, Irish, Australian, South African, German, French, and cocky New Englander.
My Voice Experience
I have been a professional actor since I was seven years old, but just recently began in voice-overs after I was asked to read two parts for an animated pilot. The job offer caught me off guard. I enjoyed the experience so much that I am now pursuing anything and everything voice-over has to offer.
Voice and Diction training at Interlochen Arts Academy. Singing classes at American Academy of Dramatic Arts. Voice classes with Keri Szymanski.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask James May
I run an independent production company that specializes in producing and financing independent film. This provides me with resources for editing, recording, and professional support.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact James May by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James May is a Standard subscriber.
• James May was last active on Voice123 301 days ago