Pacey, Intelligent, Credible
A young British male voice - natural, professional and trustworthy.
My voice is naturally calm and professional. It has been described as clear and honest, and fits well into a corporate environment. I am also well practiced at this, having worked 3 years in corporate finance.
I am naturally suited to narration, for which my voice is calm and gentle yet expressive.
For commercials I am pacey and energetic, and know how to sell.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, particularly Southern and Upper Class British. I went to Oxford University so learned to imitate accents you would describe as posh / private (public) school / aristocratic.
My Voice Experience
New to the industry, I have been recording for 2 months. I have recorded transcripts for corporate purposes, commercials, and narrations.
I trained with Gary Terzza, the British Television Announcer known for being 'the voice of Channel 4'. I continue to receive Gary's support and advice.
Aside from Voice Over Training, I have an BA in Modern History and Economics from Oxford University, UK.
My Studio Equipment
Audio Technica AT2020 Microphone
Beyerdynamic DT770 Headphones 80 Ohm
- My English language skills are excellent and I pride myself at being able to take an average script and deliver an excellent one, if this service is required.
- I have a degree from Oxford University in History and Economics for which I used excellent writing standards, essay construction and attention to detail.
- I have 3 years of experience in Sales and Marketing, and know the importance of clear, concise, high-impact marketing delivery.
- I have an approachable writing style, clear and accurate. When it comes to getting your message across, I believe in the quality, not quantity, of words.
- I have lived and worked in five different countries, and travelled to many more. I have worked with a variety of nationalities, and recognise the importance of delivering voiceovers that are clear and understandable to a wide audience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michael Maish by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Maish is a Standard subscriber.
Michael Maish does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Maish was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michael Maish does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Maish was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.