Deep, soothing, friendly, energetic, narrative,
For narratives, I go with deep, booming, and authoritative (much like James Earl Jones). With characters, I go from deep, painful and brooding villians, to upbeat, cheerful, and whimsical young males. Also capable of a range of younger childlike sounding vocals (about age 10 or so) and younger female voices, both calm, inquisitive, and soothing. For presentations and commercials, exciting or business-like, with either an enthusiastic or a newscaster tone, with no accents present.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
A lot, from Scottish and Irish, Australian, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, North and South African, and Jamaican. Listing locally in the States; Southern (Mid Southwest), Brooklyn/New York, Midwestern, Surfer Dude, and on occasion Canadian.
My Voice Experience
ABS American Broadcasting School
Degree in Radio Broadcasting and Radio Production
Graduating Date - June 2011
Broadcast Intern at KNTU
Soundboard Operator and On-Air Personality
From October 2008-June 2009
Basic soundboard operation was primarily what I did, in addition to filling in for the On-Air DJs and helping to edit and filter all broadcasted music. I was also responsible for some minor equipment management and checking signal reception through the use of VU meters.
WORK RELATED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
Voice Over Work
-Barnes & Noble Training Video on Loss Prevention (January 2009)
-Japan/America Society of Dallas/Ft.Worth Website Training (March 2006)
-Netburn Media Welcome Video, An Introduction (December 2004)
• American Broadcasting School 1,025 hours of formal broadcast training
Oklahoma City, OK of which 172 hours were completed in
actual live, streaming broadcasts.
I have had various other voice-over works over the years, a multitude of which was for non-profit or for project work to assist others.
My Studio Equipment
At the moment, my studio is out of my home utilizing ProTools and Adobe Audition.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Michael Lentay Pleasants by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Lentay Pleasants is a Standard subscriber.
Michael Lentay Pleasants does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Lentay Pleasants was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michael Lentay Pleasants does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Lentay Pleasants was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.