Pleasant middle-age, trustworthy, reassuring, Dad
Standard American/Midwestern. I specialize in warm, trustworthy reads. A friendly, "Dad" sort of voice. I also do stronger, more authoritative reads, and more intimate sounding reads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Lewisville, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Michael Kelley
My Voice Experience
Hilton Hotels--national voice for on hold messages, Nike national radio campaign, Disney (Hollywood Records) promotional video, Experian corporate video, History Channel documentary. I did TV spots for businesses nationwide through the Spot Runner internet advertising agency. I've done several infomercial voiceovers which have run nationwide on cable and broadcast stations. I've done many other commercial and narration jobs.
Studied with Dolores Diehl, Pat Fraley, Marc Cashman, James Mandell, Stefan Rudnicki, Nancy Wolfson, Greg Heimer, Joyce Castellanos, and Terri Douglas. Extensive training in commercials, promos, narration, and audiobooks.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann, Sennheiser, and Audio-Technica microphones. Professional soundproof recording booth. ProTools HD system. Telos phone patch. Source-Connect communication software. Video sync equipment for narration and looping.
I am easy to work with, and I always try to make sure the client gets what he or she needs for the project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Michael Kelley by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Kelley is a Premium subscriber.
• Michael Kelley was last active on Voice123 181 days ago