Raspy, Deep, Airy, Soft, Softspoken, Smooth
My voice is deep, raspy and airy. Typical for war video games, movie trailers, motivational reads, and luxury car commercials. I have a North American Neutral accent (English). I can also read and speak Chinese Mandarin or a general West African accent (English).
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Chinese - Mandarin
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Hollywood, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
movie trailer voice, War General voice, Raspy, airy voice, neutral North American English, Chinese Mandarin, Chinese, West African
My Voice Experience
I work in a Post Production studio with professional recording booths and microphones (Neumann U87, Sennheiser 416). I also specialize in sound editing and can edit voiceovers, music and sound effects.
I currently work at Margarita Mix Hollywood, a one stop shop for post production (www.margmix.com). Previously I worked at Formosa Group as a note-taker for video game voiceovers (www.formosagroup.com) and I also freelanced at Deyan Audio which focuses on audiobook production (www.deyanaudio.com). I graduated from The Los Angeles Recording School (2012) with a degree in Sound Editing.
My Studio Equipment
Audio Software: Pro Tools.
Microphones: Neumann U87, Sennheiser 416.
Professional recording booth with sound absorption
Unknown - Click here to ask Michael Jirasakhiran
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Michael Jirasakhiran by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Jirasakhiran is a Standard subscriber.
Michael Jirasakhiran does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Jirasakhiran was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michael Jirasakhiran does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Jirasakhiran was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.