Deep and relaxing.
Warm and Deep for audiobooks and documentaries
Upbeat and Fun for commercials
Smooth and professional presentation, documentaries, and radio (especially late-night radio)
Deep and sexy
I sound something like the actor George Clooney
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York Jewish
My Voice Experience
I received acting training in the United States and in the United Kingdom.
I received extensive public speaking training, also in the United States.
I have a degree in AirSpace Technology.
My Studio Equipment
Cubase LE recording system
Rode microphone (with stand and pop screen)
M-Audio, mobile USB pre-amp
Toshiba Satellite laptop
I just finished performing a lead role in the London West End Fringe Theater. This production was an original musical/comedy called "OAPz" (2009)
Other recent stage performances were:
The Cowardly Lion in the musical "The Wizard of Oz" (2008-2009 in London, England)
Brasset (Oxford University butler) in the British farce "Charley's Aunt" (2008 in London, England)
King John in "Cinderella" (2007/2008 in London, England)
Larry in Stephen Sondheim's musical "Company" (2007 in London, England)
Brigadier General in Paul Greengrass' feature film "Green Zone" (2008 - to be released in March 2010)
The Producer in "Hollywood I Think We Have a Problem" (2008 in London, England)
London Police Constable in "The Ghouls" (2007 in London, England)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Michael Hayes by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Hayes is a Standard subscriber.
Michael Hayes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Hayes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michael Hayes does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Hayes was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.