Versatile/Hard/Soft/Classy/Character/Guy Next Door
Solid straight voices (Soft/Med/Hard),
Guy Next Door.
Warm, Deep, Smooth, Powerful, Classy, Comical, Elegant. Knock down the walls, make you laugh or soothe your nerves!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British (Classic), Italian New Yorker (Gangster Tough Guy), Hillbilly (Hayseed), Southerner (Sam Elliot Type), Irish Brogue.
My Voice Experience
30+ year broadcast talent
25+ year free lance voice over talent
FAST-AFFORDABLE-FUN TO WORK WITH! I've done film (3 Characters in the movie "The Dolphin - Story of a Dreamer/ Voice of Howard Hughes in the documentary "Howard Hughes - The Real Aviator"), TV (Voice of "E-Force" on OLM), Announcer on Time Life's "Carol Burnett DVD" national TV infomercial, The Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts national TV infomercial, The Best of Ed Sullivan national tv infomercial and the voice of MAV TV Television Network, Lucas Oil National TV and Radio, Audiobooks, Computer Games (Moby Games and Brain Hotel), On Hold Messages, Jingles. You name it, I'll try it.
Sharon Broadcast Training
Radio Station Internship Duquesne University
Art Institute of Pittsburgh
School of Hard Knocks
My Studio Equipment
Microphones - (Main): Nuemann TLM 103 with Aphex 230 Master Voice Pre Amp
ElectroVoice RE-20, Shure SM 58 & CAD Equiktek E-100.
Behringer Sound Board
Orban Audicy Digital Work Station
Adobe Cool Edit Pro
Sony MDR 7506 Headphones
KORG 01/W Keyboard (Musical Instrument)
Les Paul, Stratocaster, Fender 12 String, Ovation 6 String
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michael Ferreri by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Ferreri is a Standard subscriber.
• Michael Ferreri was last active on Voice123 106 days ago