Resonant, Confident, Evocative
I offer a plethora of options with my extremely versatile voice. My range is essentially tenor to baritone. I have had my voice described as Authoritative, Rich, Distinct and Professional. As a physician and health and fitness expert with a background in exercise physiology and anatomy, I have knowledge and expertise in medical parlance and diction far exceeding my fellow vo talent. My accents and characters are multiple and adaptable.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Mammoth Lakes, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Multiple accents and characters including but not limited to: British, Aussie, East Indian, Russian, Slavic, Jewish, Irish, New York and Redneck. I also do cartoonish characters such as Daffy duck, Donald duck, Marvin the martian, a pirate and a witch. I am also able to imitate voIces and characters on demand.
My Voice Experience
In addition to my acting experience on stage and in film, I have spent almost three decades teaching,lecturing and speaking on a variety of subjects but my primary expertise lies in medicine, health, fitness and wellness. I have created and or administered multiple educational symposia and videos. I act in local theatre and have worked on local television and in several films( including one with James Franco directing! ). I have performed as a lead vocalist and musician with several multi-genre music groups.
I have a doctorate in medicine with an extensive background in health, fitness and wellness. Although my medical specialty is family practice, my passion is sports, wilderness and survival medicine. I am a musician and have performed with several bands as a lead vocalist. I also play harmonica, congas,piano and guitar.
My Studio Equipment
I have everything required for audio recording and transmission
Although it may not be relevant I am an avid adventure athlete and participate regularly in mountaineering, rock climbing, nordic and alpine skiing, surfing, diving,sailing and equestrian pursuits. I am a proud father and am happily married which is sadly a rarity these days.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Michael Dostrow by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Dostrow is a Premium subscriber.
• Michael Dostrow was last active on Voice123 14 days ago