Relaxed, Characters, Authoritative, Friendly
Can range from smooth and warm to high energy and frenetic. Particularly good at smooth, friendly, guy next door delivery as well as authoritative tones good for automotive and liquor commercials. I can do a wide range of character voices, both for commercial as well as animation. Voice is very well suited to promo work of all kinds.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, Biker types, East Coast (Boston, New York), British, German, Australian, Irish, New Zealand. I can do everything from quirky animated type characters to earnest product pitches.
My Voice Experience
I have done voiceover work for clients including gotomypc , The Las Vegas Museum, Wendys and others. I am also a full service voiceover production facility, with a full studio in my house. I can submit auditions and finished, edited vocals directly to any client with a super-quick turnaround.
Studied voiceover technique with Leigh Gilbert in Los Angeles. Extensive studio engineering experience with ProTools, Logic, Reason, Live and other software platforms.
My Studio Equipment
ProTools LE 24 track, Rhode NT1 vocal mic, Focusrite preamps.
Unknown - Click here to ask Michael Datz
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Michael Datz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Datz is a Standard subscriber.
Michael Datz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Datz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michael Datz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Datz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.