Deep, James Earl Jones, Morgan Freeman type
Deep for narrations, smooth and professional for presentations, sexy and fun for commercials. James Earl Jones type voice for promos.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Brittish, Raspy and gritty, Jamaican, African, American English
My Voice Experience
I discovered I was meant to do voiceovers when I was in Advanced Communications class back in high school In BaltImore, Md. For years I never knew of any ways out of Maryland to explore my options to get myself out there to get a good demo(s) done, or get into the big time voiceovers. Marylands voiceover scene is very limited! Now that I have a great paying job which allows me to travel and visit places like California, I'm ready to be one of the best voiceover actors ever.
Voice coach -David Lyerly(New York), Various voiceover classes at The Actors Connection in New York. Several workshops at Marc Graue Recording Studios in Burbank, California.
My Studio Equipment
Audacity software, Snowball Mic, Porta Booth, Laptop, various software like fruity loops, and pro-tools. I am very proficient In audio engineering. I also have a friend who has a full studio with everything you can imagine that I can access at any time.
I have experience in audio engineering. I've been taught by the best teachers in the world of voiceovers.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Michael Croxton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Croxton is a Standard subscriber.
• Michael Croxton was last active on Voice123 72 days ago