dry, sarcastic, guy-next-door, storyteller voice
I have been told that I have a clear, gentle, and engaging voice that is versatile, conversational and full of personality and that I have a natural storytelling voice. I can provide a warm and soothing voice for narrations, fun and conversational voice for commercials, a sexy and flirtatious voice for adult content, and a smooth and professional vocal delivery for business presentations and IVR. I can delivery any vocal style for your project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Kentucky, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
My voiceover experience stems from 15 years in radio as a commercial and promo producer and Assistant Production Director. I have voiced and produced many commercials for various local businesses as well as producing many promos for local and nationally syndicated talk programs.
I have a Bachelor of Arts degree from Western Kentucky University where I studied radio broadcasting and video production. I have also attended classes and seminars in voiceover and copywriting. I have obtained training from the Radio Advertising Bureau in copywriting. As a result, I am a Certified Professional Commercial Copywriter. I've studied the art of acting for advertising with Nancy Wolfson, and I have received voiceover coaching from Debbie Munro.
My Studio Equipment
My studio is comprised of the following components:
* MXL VO:1-A Harlan Hogan Signature Series condenser microphone
* MXL V88 condenser microphone
* Heil Sound PR 40 dynamic microphone
* dbx 286A mic processor
* Behringer XENYX 1204 mixer
* Behringer USB digital audio interface
* Adobe Audition 3.0 recording/editing software
* High-speed broadband Internet connection for uploading audio files to an FTP site as well as sending mp3 audio files as email attachments
* I also use yousendit.com to send large, uncompressed audio files
Although not fluently, I can "speak" both French and Russian.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michael Brian Montgomery by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Brian Montgomery is a Standard subscriber.
Michael Brian Montgomery does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Brian Montgomery was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michael Brian Montgomery does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Brian Montgomery was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.