german native - professional, believable, sweet,
I am a voice over artist (german native speaker) - and singer (jazz & lounge music) from Berlin, Germany.
My voice is versatile - professional, businesslike, girl-next-door, warm, sexy, crazy, smooth, sweet and soft for children's stories etc.
Background: I started out working in tv journalism and film production, but then finally settled for the thing I love to do most: Working with my voice.
Voice-over: I started working as a professional voice-over artist in 2011 - and just LOVE IT!
Need a german voice for your upcoming project? Just contact me - I'm looking forward to hear from you.
I am dedicated, reliable, communicative and can deliver high quality sound files in any audio format with a short turn-around.
Singing: I've been working as a jazz singer with my own band for a couple of years now. I also love lounge & electronic music and am a guest singer for several projects. Sometimes I compose and write lyrics and I love improvising.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: french, american
Character voices: I dubbed all female voices for the german version of the cartoon series "The Amazing Adrenalini Brothers", so I do have some experience in the field of (cartoon) character voices.
My Voice Experience
• Audio guides: Humboldt-Box, Berlin & Ulmer Münster, Ulm
• Several corporate films (e.g. Sparkassen-Finanzportal, German Kidney Foundation, Technical University Darmstadt, Brand Loyalty, CDC Software, Smart Technologies)
• e-Learning/ corporate training: Equinix, Mercure Hotels, DuPont, VR Bank, 1&1 german phone company
• Several Apps for Kids (KatzApps, TabTales, Carlsen Verlag)
• Dubbing of all female voices for the german translation of the cartoon series "The Amazing Adrenalini Brothers"
• Several roles in german audio dramas
• Voice training with Friederike Müller, Munich and Anne Feuker, Berlin
• Voice acting - coaching with Robert Rausch, Berlin
• Microphone/ voice acting training course with Katharina Koschny, Akademie für professionelles Sprechen, Berlin & Peter Minges, Hamburg
• jazz singing with Katharina Gade, Berlin; workshops with Judy Niemack & Jay Clayton, a cappella improvisation with Johanna Seiler, Berlin
• 6 months of acting, singing and voice training at HB Studio, New York
My Studio Equipment
• Neumann TLM 102 condenser mic
• Macbook Pro
• Preamp: Focusrite ISA One
• Interface: Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 Audio
• Studiobricks professional recording booth
Access to full-service professional studio (mixing/ mastering/ adding music etc. possible at good rates)
In my studio, I can record, edit and split files into separate mp3/ wav files.
It is also possible to sync audio recordings to video or to lip sync parts of a video.
There are also some extra services I can offer at good rates in cooperation with my partner studio (with professional sound engineer and musician):
Mixing/mastering services, as well as mixing sound files with an existing video, adding music or even creating an original, royalty free piece of music for your project
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Mica Wanner by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mica Wanner is a Premium subscriber.
• Mica Wanner was last active on Voice123 58 days ago