vibrant, spirited, pleasant, genuine, real
straight forward, naive, vulnerable, excited and approachable, warm and gentle, inviting, seductive and sexy with the ability to tease, vibrant and with spirit, pleasant, controlled and inspiring, easy to listen to, articulate, professional and believable, enthusiastic, eager, genuine, real, smooth, reassuring, noble, neutral, businesslike, purposeful, interesting, convincing, unique and trustworthy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
TOPANGA, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
neutral, real, genuine. can slip into a slight english, irish, scottish, canadian, italian, french or latin accent for fun...thanks to all the travel i have done!
My Voice Experience
I have been using voices and characters all my life to make people happy. I love doing voice over work! My experience is blooming...I have done commercials, a few video games, documentary narrations, audiobook narrations and other film voice work.
I went to UCLA, where I studied Dance and Linguistics.
My acting training began years ago with Joann Barron and DW Brown, Harry Mastergeorge, Janet Alhanti and I am currently studying at The Groundlings.
In addition, I have taken many On Camera workshops, working with David Lawrence for VoiceOver and I am also a certified Yoga Instructor.
My Studio Equipment
I have all the necessary equipment...computer (Apple), headphones (Sony), microphone (AudioTechnica AT-2020-USB
I am excited to work with you! I want to help you sell your product, tell your story, voice your character, instruct your employees and bring the world to you.
I do on camera work, am an author of a Children's book, am a certified yoga instructor and love doing voice over work of any kind. I love the beach, the mountains, my animals and harvesting my garden. I love learning and travel and preparing a delicious meal for family and friends. I love to experience new people, places and things all with a sense of wonder.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mia Altieri by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mia Altieri is a Standard subscriber.
• Mia Altieri was last active on Voice123 82 days ago