sweet, calming, versatile, smooth
The best way I can describe my voice is versatile...I can have a bouncy sexy, fun tone or a mature, warm, motherly, caring tone. I also can do a professional, smooth voice...Needless to say my years of acting have allowed me to discover the many different ranges, talent and styles that I can do with my voice. My natural speaking voice doesn't portray a strong accent but from living in Georgia my whole life I can defiantly put on the "southern charm" and do a sweet southern belle voice or total country twang! I look forward to working with you on your project!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
southern accent, valley girl, mother, teenager, teacher, professional, sexy, bouncy, broadcaster voice
My Voice Experience
private voice lessons, acting classes, broadcasting school, communications degree in college (where I took many speech classes)
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a full professional recording studio in Atlanta along with editing/production equipment, and also I have my own basic studio & editing software at home (Snowball microphone and Adobe Audition on computer)
I just took a 3 month class on voiceovers and producing and editing
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Meredith Oliver Oglesby by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Meredith Oliver Oglesby is a Standard subscriber.
Meredith Oliver Oglesby does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Meredith Oliver Oglesby was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Meredith Oliver Oglesby does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Meredith Oliver Oglesby was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.