Rich and smooth, semi deep, wry and authoritive. Could be the guy next door or the CEO of the company at the podium. Capable of high energy promotionals as well as sensual and authoritive spots. Extremely versatile for all types of voiceover projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Puerto Rican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Fluent Spanish speaker and able to perform nuetral Spanish, Mexican accents and Caribbean (Cuban/Puerto Rican) accents.
My Voice Experience
I have been an on-air radio personality since 1992. My last radio job was with Killer Oldies 1290 KMEN in San Bernardino, CA where I did the morning show. I subsequently transitioned into television producing 5 national prime time TV shows beginning in 1995. I have produced and performed over 500 radio commercials in my career and maintain a state of the art studio where I create, produce and direct voiceovers.
I have attended over 30 workshops since 1992 and was trained at the Columbia School of Broadcasting in Hollywood, CA and Glendale Community College in Glendale, CA. I also hold a bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences.
My Studio Equipment
I have a complete 500 square foot audio and video post production studio using the latest technology including AVID Media Composer, Final Cut Pro and Pro Tools. I record all voiceovers using a Nuemann TLM 103 microphone in a fully enclosed sound booth. The AVID is PC based while Final Cut Pro and Pro Tools are Mac based systems.
Complete television commercial production services which inlclude 2 Panasonic HVX200 HD camera's, 2 complete Mole Richardson Studio Light Kits (12 lights of various wattages total) and all accessories required to produce any type of television commercial in high definition.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Mel Maddox by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mel Maddox is a Standard subscriber.
Mel Maddox does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mel Maddox was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mel Maddox does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mel Maddox was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.