Conversational, warm, thoughtful, newsy, upbeat
Friendly, upbeat and fun for commercials; thoughtful and distinctive for audiobooks; conversational, confident and professional for E-learning, training or business-oriented projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
ATLANTA, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York/New Jersey, Italian
My Voice Experience
I have more than 15 years of experience in the professional voice over industry with E-learning and training courses(some for ESL students), commercials, online "explainer" videos, audiobooks, Power Point presentations and testimonials. I’ve recorded projects for national and international companies, schools, radio and TV, including HP, Aramark, Lexmark and Knowbase Networks and am part of the voice team at The McDaniel Group (www.tmgcentral.com) ad agency and studio. I also contribute weekly music reports to WSRV "The River" 97.1 classic rock station in Atlanta and have provided similar reports to stations in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Richmond and Virginia Beach the past decade.
I'm an entertainment journalist and a musician, so I know how to have fun and sound fun, but can also be serious and thoughtful when necessary.
I have a bachelor's degree in mass communication -- where I took several broadcasting and speech classes -- and a master's degree in English, so I am also quite comfortable with academic-related projects.
I've learned media production and the finer points of voice work recording production from a team of radio and recording studio professionals and am adept in the latest version of Audition.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio equipped with Adobe Audition; Blue Yeti Pro mic, pop screen and shock mount.
As a professional writer, my life revolves around deadlines. I can assure you the utmost professionalism and timeliness with your projects. I'm also very flexible and willing to do whatever a customer requires for a project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Melissa Ruggieri by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Melissa Ruggieri is a Premium subscriber.
• Melissa Ruggieri was last active on Voice123 8 days ago